Monday, November 27, 2006

New update!

Hey!
I got some more work done today, and got the front seats removed, the side mirrors, all the door covers, the windshield wipers, the plastic shield at the front window, and even got to fix a little on the rust.. Theres luckily not much rust, but it still sucks!







I actually took more pictures, but in my eagerness to transfer them, i managed to delete a few.. :p Had a few good ones of me bleeding all over myself.. hehe.. damn car! I will conquer you no matter what! :)


Picturepost below! :)








Oh... And I removed the rails on top.. Maybe I can find something else that would look good on there?
In the dashboard, my plan is to mount a 15-17" Inch LCD screen, with a powerful computer, wireless LAN, and have wireless mouse and keyboard, ofcourse..
Or if I can get someone to sponsor me, maybe a touch screen lcd monitor..
Was hoping to be able to manage some of the car features via the computer.
Could be cool! As you can see, the parts are beginning to fill up now! Hehe.. If someone need parts for their Corsa, let me know.. got a few lying around here now! :)






No comments: